Image Map

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Five for Friday




This week flew by. Not necessarily a bad thing. Next week is the dreaded FCAT.DUN DUN DUN!!!

I've linked up with Doodle Bugs Teaching. She hosts a weekly linky party. I love this linky, because it lets me share anything that has happened throughout the week. Here are my FIVE random things from this week.




Tests Humor

Bahaha, I wish. I HATE that I have to give this ridiculous test to my kiddos. The test starts next week. We've been reviewing, reviewing, and reviewing some more. Does your state have mandated standardized testing?


You don't want to miss out on this book tour! Click {here} to get all the latest updates.

If your district grades YOU with this evaluation system, then you know the pain I am feeling. I had my formal observation and post conference.

#nerveracking #stress #somuchpaperwork #anxiety #WHY #4hoursi'llnevergetback #ugh





Check back in tomorrow at 9am. You won't regret it. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment