Image Map

Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Currently


 


Hello February. I can't believe it has been a month since I blogged. Life has gotten so busy! Seriously people. I hate that I've slacked. I'll try to be better. 
 
 1. I love this show. My daughter likes it, but not as much as me LOL. 
2. The weather in Florida has been perfect. I'm so lucky to live here. 
3. I battle this every week. Then I tell myself that I need to get a head start during the week, but I never do. Will it ever change?
4. We found a home. I love it. Now we are waiting for everything to go through. They told us the projected closing date is March 16th. That is forever away!
5. Who's with me on this? Someone to help me with work would be awesome!
6. I hate that people send their kids to school sick. Go away germs. People also need to learn to chew the right way. Yuck. Liars are the worst. Just tell the truth people.

There ya have it folks. Thanks for stopping by. Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment