Image Map

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tech Tip Tuesday


Hi everyone!
I just found out about this Tech Tip Tuesday Linky Party. I have to leave for school in 15 minutes, so I'm going to make this post short and sweet. 

 
(For more Tech Tips, visit Once Upon a Classroom)

My tech tip is a little known website called Wowzers.com.
Wowzers is a math website for grades K-8. It provides RTI, Assessments to use, and much more. 
It isn't free, but I used the free trial. I was able to get the trial extended by just asking. In all, we had 3 months FREE. 
This isn't just your average math website. This is on a whole new level. It is personalized for each kid. My kids literally begged me to go on this website everyday. Even the kids that HATE math!
I found this website to be better than ANY other educational site I've ever used. 
Ps, I'm not getting anything out of this post, I just wanted to share the awesomeness (that's a word, right?) with you.

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mary! Thanks so much for linking up with Tech Tuesday and squeezing it in before you left for school. I am so glad I read your post-- I totally forgot about Wowzers! I used it two years ago. I think I will introduce it to my class for some end of the year excitement! Thanks for joining up with Tech Tuesday! I hope you will come back sometime.
    Marie
    Once Upon a Classroom: A Teacher's Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Sometimes rushed posts are wonderful - you're forced to be concise! I will be checking Wowzers out as a way to re-motivate when we return from spring break.

    ReplyDelete