Image Map

Saturday, April 11, 2015

I'm thrilled to announce something oh so special!


Today is the day that I've been dying to tell you about. 

What day is it? What is so special about this day?

Well let me announce the launch of...


http://www.iteachthird.com/

iTeachThird.com is a collaborative blog of your favorite 3rd grade teachers. 
Check out this line up.



This blog is special because all ideas, posts, pictures, and strategies are geared for 3rd grade only. 

Are you ready for some goodies? Everyone will "go home" with something. Head on over to iTeachThird.com right now!

Image Map

3 comments:

  1. blog is special because all ideas, Do My Economics Homework posts, pictures, and strategies are geared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. collaborative blog of your favorite 3rd grade teachers. Marketing Assignment Writing Service Check out this line up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog post is just completely quality and informative. Help Me With My Essay Many new facts and information which I have not heard about before. Keep sharing more.

    ReplyDelete