Image Map

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Make Bake Create Wednesdays



So excited to link up to this amazing party! I've linked up with The Creative Princess.
Please go check out this absolutely amazing party! You'll find all kinds of yummy recipes and adorable crafts!

I'm going to share this recipe that I found of Pinterest and made it my own. My husband goes nuts over these moist, chewy, tummy filling cookies.

You'll go nuts over how EASY they are to make. You most likely already have everything you need. How awesome?!!

I call these:
Chewy Chocolate Banana Oat Cookies


Here is what you need:


2 or 3 bananas
As many chocalate Chips as you would like
1 cup quick oats
1 or 2 tablespoons of peanut butter

Mash bananas and mix other ingredients in. Roll into balls and place on baking sheet. Cook at 350 for 15-20 minutes. 

Totally easy and TOTALLY yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment