Image Map

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sale Time Baby!


I've linked up with my talented friends from Primary Peeps. 

Displaying Primary Peeps Two For Tuesday2 .001.png

A Grace-Filled Classroom  
  TheBusyBusyHive
    
 
Learning Lessons with Mrs. Labrasciano



Who doesn't love sale? For real people, there hasn't been a big sale on TPT since August. It is time to change that and start saving some serious $$$$.

Displaying two_for_tuesday_square.001.png 
Every Tuesday in October, I will have two items for sale. Each of them will only be $2! Say Whaaaat?
Here are my items on sale this week:
Halloween ELA Pack. Owl Craft, Writing, and A Passage 
This is the perfect Halloween writing activity, close reading activity, and craftivity! Check it out!
Reading Comprehension Posters *Bonus* 6 Sets Included!
This is my number 1 seller! Great for reenforcing reading strategies!

Just click on the pictures and it will take you to the items. You can also see what else is in my store by clicking here.

Want to join the fun?

Displaying Primary Peeps Two For Tuesday_rules.002.png

No comments:

Post a Comment