Image Map

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Snowmen at Christmas


Happy Holidays everyone. I know busy and difficult this time of year can be. 
I'm here to help make it easy on you! Promise. 
And it will be 5 for Friday style with Doodle Bug Teaching.

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3] 
Divider 1
Do you want to build a snowman? Haha! CAN'T.GET.THAT.PHRASE.OUT.OF.MY.HEAD!

Last year, I created a book companion for Snowmen at Christmas. Never heard of the book?! GASP! It is a must read. You will fall in love with the whimsical pictures and vivid vocabulary. 

 
Don't have $$ of time to get the book? No worries, click (here)
Let the kids listen to it on iPads or play it whole group. 
Divider 2

Snowmen at Christmas Book Companion 
Here is the cover of my book companion. You can click (here) to grab it now. You won't be disappointed. 

 

Divider 3 
We've also been having lots of reindeer fun. Learning TONS about these fascinating animals thanks to A Grace Filled Teacher and All Students Can Shine. Take a peak of what my kids created.

Displaying 20141209_125546.jpg



Displaying 20141209_125511.jpg

Divider 4

Displaying 2014-12-11_07.24.04.jpg
I got a haircut.
I've been going through a lot physically. I have Meniere's Disease. It landed me in the hospital last week. I've not had to cut out coffee, chocolate, stress, and salt.
So to go along with the new me, I decided to change my look. It is a drastic change, but I love it.

Divider 5

 My talented cousin took these gorgeous pictures of my princess. My heart hurts to see how big she is. Why does time go by so fast?


I hope everyone is having a delightful December!

1 comment:

  1. the globe are well trained in their chosen field of study. which reflects in multiple offer. purchase assignment online It is important to choose the best one among the many.

    ReplyDelete