Image Map

Friday, April 25, 2014

Five for Friday







I've linked up with Doodle Bug Teaching. Such a fun linky party. Click {here} to visit her blog. Time to get this thing started....

                                 


                                       


I need to keep reminding myself of this. Oh has this school year been a trying one. One that has tested my faith in myself as a teacher. I'm hanging on by a thread until our very last day. Come on June.


                                        
I received an interesting email today. Has anyone else received something like this? If you have, did you become a mentor? I LOVE using Class Dojo. The parents love it, the kids love it. It is seriously my life saver! The best part, it is FREE!!!


                                            
Love integrating technology wherever possible.  The kiddos love it even more! I love having all of them engaged. This is my vocabulary activity from my Blissful Butterflies ELA and Science Pack. It is the perfect activity for this gorgeous time of year. You can grab your own copy {here}.



This week was all about animal homes. My kids were fascinated by the story. They love animals. This nest fell out of a tree in one of my student's backyard. Look at all the things the bird used to make this nest. There is even a shoelace holding some of the nest together. So cool!
My kiddos loved it so much that I decided to have them conduct a research report on any animal they want. They can't wait to get started!!!

I know there is suppose to be five random things, but my brain is fried. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I found you through the linky. I bet they were amazed at that bird nest...a shoelace?!? ha!
    :) Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary-You always have such a refreshing approach to the trials of teaching....hang in there........the summer and rejuvenation time is just around the corner! Mrs. KW

    ReplyDelete