Image Map

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Owls, Horses, and Fall...Oh my!

 
Welcome to another Five For Friday. I love this linky party!
Check out my week below. 
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
 
 
 
Divider 1
 
Just keep swimming! That's all.
 
Divider 2 
 



Luckily, one of my very first products has been a life saver. Not only because it adds to the limited resources available to us, but because the kiddos absolutely enjoy playing all the games.  Score one for this teacher. You can grab your own Monster Multiplication Pack by clicking {here}. For right now, it is only $3!
Divider 3 
 My new treasure box is beyond ADORABLE! As I pulled it out of the bag, I heard gasps followed by "wow!". My kiddos love it just as much as me. I found this hidden treasure at Ross for only $5!
Divider 4

I have been blessed with an amazing opportunity to work with the ladies at Orlando Moms Blog. I applied over the summer and graciously accepted the position as a contributor. Check ou Orlandomomsblog.com. It is filled with TONS of amazing mommy stories. For example, Alternatives To The Dreaded Car Line. 
My first post has already went live! Take a look.... click {here}.

Any other bloggers out there contribute to another blog? I'm looking for tips on how to balance it all. :)
Divider 5
Fall is in the air...I can't wait to feel the welcoming breeze of fall and to spot plump pumpkins being sold at all the pumpkin patches.
Bring a little bit of fall into your classroom with this fantastic fall filled pack. Click {here} to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Love your treasure box, I'm sure your students were in awe!!
    :)
    -Lovely Nina

    ReplyDelete